please answer, if you can single mom - cant shake the worry

Hi, doctor bob. I hear you're the best of the best so let's give it a shot. Last weekend I went out with some friends at a huge DT club, against my better judgement. The night was going ' ok' , until one of the people we were with sustained a foot injury from broken glass. There was a lot of blood and for a long time she did not leave the dance floor to attend to it. I did my best to avoid the. Puddle of blood but may have managed to step in a bit. Later on, she did leave; cleaned up her wound a bit and bandaged it. I did not see her wash her hands. If she did, it was a very brief rinse. So let's say there was some remining blood on them. No more than a half hour later; dancing again this Same person accidentally flailed an ARM too close and dug my arm with her nail. It did bleed a bit. I left and attended to my wound!!!! I do know there is a level of promiscuity with this woman. So here i am trying to be rational but my mind cant seem to let this one slip. I have 2 question, Dr bob, and I have searched your forums but what I found cobtained no confirmed blood, or was dog- human transmission. 1 - assuminn I had indeed stepped in some Goo.... I had a non bleeding akin cut on my foot. Tender, but not bleeding. No risk, right? & 2- asuming there was blood under her nail- is this one a risk?? I know individual situations must be hard to judge but I'm nearly begging for a response here. Please give me you opinion. Do I needbe concerned / have a test? Or is it time to ' relax, max'. I will be forever greatful if you could lend me a few moments of your time.:) Concerned, confused; mom.

Best of the best? Oh, I bet you say that to all the cyber-sexperts on this site.

1. Right!

2. Nope! (no risk!)

HIV testing is not warranted medically. Yes, it's time to "relax Max", even if you happen to be a Maxime.

Be well. Stay well.

PEP help me
Magnetic Handjobs