Aug 2, 2010
From the medical point of view, does self intercourse harms the health by direct or indirect ways? I mean by self intercourse is as if someone introduce his penis into his anus or lectum.
Response from Dr. Frascino
". . . if someone introduce his penis into his anus or lectum"??? What's a "lectum" and more important just how big is that pocket snake of yours? (I would guess anaconda sized based on your question.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.