Aug 2, 2010
From the medical point of view, does self intercourse harms the health by direct or indirect ways? I mean by self intercourse is as if someone introduce his penis into his anus or lectum.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
". . . if someone introduce his penis into his anus or lectum"??? What's a "lectum" and more important just how big is that pocket snake of yours? (I would guess anaconda sized based on your question.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.