Aug 2, 2010
From the medical point of view, does self intercourse harms the health by direct or indirect ways? I mean by self intercourse is as if someone introduce his penis into his anus or lectum.
Response from Dr. Frascino
". . . if someone introduce his penis into his anus or lectum"??? What's a "lectum" and more important just how big is that pocket snake of yours? (I would guess anaconda sized based on your question.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Transmission Of Hepatitis B Through Saliva
- How Long Do Symptoms Of Aids Take To Show Up After Initial Infection?
- Can A Blood Test For Anemia Detect Hiv?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Five Ways Hiv Can Be Transmitted
- What If A Hospital Worker Is Pricked By A Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.