HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! HIV SYMPTOMS, exposure, chances, aids, help

I thought of you today, for all the times that you have helped people.

You present your facts in light humor that is comforting for people like us... scared... living in fear.

Where would we be in a world without such doctors.

What amazes me more than anything, for which I must congratulate you and your website, is the amount of nonsense that is actually perpetuated and conceived. I don't know whether to blame you or man kinds inability to critical thinking.

Forgive me, if like the majority of the population you have been robbed of your rights to speak freely and stand for the truth. PITTY THE FOOL... that is you....

This establishment and the whole medical industry is conjuring a monstrous myth.

im not crazy.. and if you think i am .. then you are right... so 'they' say

all of this is a SIN!

you and everyone involved will pay, nature has a way of making sure you will

peace n blessings! (you will need it for where you are going)

"This establishment and the whole medical industry is conjuring a monstrous myth"???? And you consider this a sin for which I'll be sent to hell. Hmm. Now what makes you think that folks in the reality-based community might think you are totally wacko???

By the way, as for "PITTY THE FOOL . . ." pity is spelled with only one "t." Also, your statement "I don't know whether to blame you or man kinds inability to critical thinking" is loaded with grammatical errors. Your middle school English teacher would be very displeased.

The best I can do is wish you enlightenment (and some remedial courses in English and common sense).

effectiveness of Aspen Lamzid
Adenoid hyperplasia