Thanks and Donation!

Hey Doc,

Thanks for answering my questions finally I can put my mind at ease, by the way have you ever considered being a counsellor? Cause I know you'd be great one!

Anyway I donated $5 to your foundation as gratitude, I know it really really really isn't much (am a student still!)

Thanks and all the best Dr Bob!

Thanks for your thanks and your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Even what you might consider to be a small gift can potentially save a life. For instance it only costs 85 cents to provide a course of antiretroviral drugs to a pregnant HIV-positive woman in some parts of Africa. This treatment can significantly decrease the chance she will pass the virus on to her unborn child. Consequently, 85 cents can potentially save a life!

As for being a counselor, no, I hardly have enough time to do what I'm currently doing, let alone add on something else! But thanks for the compliment.

Be well. Stay well.

Did I dodge a bullet? A potentiall dodgy sexual encounter in Africa
effectiveness of Aspen Lamzid