Is it possible to get HIV like this? Worried!!! HELP!

I hope to donate money to your good cause.

8 years ago when I was in 3rd grade, this 3rd grade girl persuaded me to touch her vagina and breasts. That's all that I did, no fingering or anything. And then I believe she touched my penis. Is it possible to get HIV just by touching a vagina? I am a sort of hypochondriac, so I get nervous easily. I get physicals every year, and my doctor tests my blood and all, and it is always good. I have not tested for HIV yet, but I am wondering if it is possible?

You're worried about a little touchy-feely incident in the 3rd grade??? Dude, you would only have been eight-years-old. Frevinsakes!!!!

As for "I am sort of a hypochondriac," I agree, except you can leave out "sort of!"

Your fears are totally irrational and completely unwarranted.

Mistakes, A lesson to be learned
re: re: concerned for our son