It's your George Clooney Look-Alike Again ;) + Donation

Hey Sexy Doc! It's me again! I've been doing really, very well with my OCD but of course something has brought it up again. Here's my concern: My friend that is a theater actor wanted to practice some lines with me. He IS HIV+. There was one scene where it got a bit violent. He put his hands around my neck as if to choke me and he also tapped or poked vigorously my arms and legs. My bare legs, neck and arms where exposed to his hand. My friend works in a factory where he often gets cut and what-not. He was actually just telling me before the line practice, that he had got crazy paper cuts on his hands and that he has a bad habit of biting his skin on the side of his fingers so much that it bleeds. Now this is where my worry comes in... IS there any risk in HIV transmission if he had blood on his hands or fingers when he tapped my arms and legs hard, or when he wrapped his hands around my neck? What if I had minor cuts or something??? Or does it have to be oozing blood and get into an oozing cut or abrasion on me? This part confuses me. I have to be rational and say, it's not that easy to transmit HIV from a choke or leg and arm poke??? Please let me know what you think. I was doing sooooo well without worrying, now I'm back to the drawing board.

I promise to donate again like I always do. $40 donation again! I must say, it was a bit of a turn on getting choked, that reminds me....I'll be in L.A soon ;) Martini? Thanks doc, and hope you don't mind my sense of humor, don't want to offend you. Love and hugs !!

Hey "Clooney",

The HIV-acquisition risk from the episode you describe is nonexistent.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Martini? Sure. Except I live in San Francisco, not LA!

Quick Q&A Sex Ed Teacher
Mistakes, A lesson to be learned