Lap Dancing - finger cut

hey Dr. Bob. First of all i d like to tell u that i ll donate 150$ to your foundation cause of the great work you do.

My answer is the following... I went to a lapdancing 2 days ago, i had a small cut in my finger(from 10 hours before the lapdancing).. I dont remember seeing in the cut, but it was very red. The cut was a small one like 0.5 cms. I remember during the lap dancing i tried to avoid touching the women's vagina, but i touched it for like 2 seconds, i didnt feel anything wet. I touched her nipples too and I dont really remember if there was some fluid in her breast. Please help me. I am a scared.

Am i at hiv risk? shall i get tested?

Thnx

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted.

Thanks for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

By the way, I smiled when I read your post, which stated: "My *answer* is the following . . . ." Actually, I'll bet you knew what my answer was going to be all along, didn't you? Of course you did!

Be well.

Viral load testing
Pregnant and Hormonal = Disaster!