Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Scared about a possible strange way to be infected through oral/deep kissing
Jul 29, 2010

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I'm an Italian guy from Milan that he's really scared about a possible HIV infection.

My past sexual acts were protected insertive anal intercourse with trannies street sex workers plus unprotected oral insertive, plus some deep kissing with these trannies.

Assumed I'm 100/99,9999% sure the condoms never broke because I constantly kept an eye on them in every intercourse, but I'm concerned about strange ways to be infected.

1) One way is to be infected by perhaps some little left infected cum remained in the mouth of the tranny from the previous client that perhaps ejaculated in her mouth and that she has passed to me via deep kissing. I don't know how many time is passed from the previous clients: I suppose at least 10-15 minutes. Is it enough to make the contact indirect or not?

2) The other way, more complicated, is this one: in some occasion after the insertive protected anal intercourse, the tranny made me a protected blow.job and after we have had a deep kissing. Now I'm scared that perhaps some infected liquid inside the anus of the tranny is passed, first, to the surface of the condom, after from the condom to mouth of the tranny via the oral sex (blow.job made by her) and at the end from the mouth of the tranny to my mouth via deep kissing. Don't know how many time is involved in this series of operation, but surely no more than few minutes. In your opinion this way can be a realistic one to be infected with HIV? Does the few time passed in this series of operation enough to configure the contact direct instead than indirect?

My possible associated ARS to a past suspect event can be dated at 7 January 2009 while the suspect act was a protected insertive anal intercourse with a tranny street sex worker plus an insertive oral non protected and a deep kissing in the third week of November 2008. I also ask if an ARS at 6 weeks and some day more can be possible.

Please answer me because I'm really scared.

Best regards

Marco

Response from Dr. Frascino

Buon giorno Marco!

1. Absolutely no HIV risk.

2. Absolutely no HIV risk.

3. ARS symptoms generally become manifest at two to three weeks after HIV primary infection.

Ciao!

Dr. Bob

Previous
BF is HIV+ and Im negative. What are the risks?
Next
Masturbation

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.