Scared about a possible strange way to be infected through oral/deep kissing
Jul 29, 2010
Dear Dr. Frascino,
I'm an Italian guy from Milan that he's really scared about a possible HIV infection.
My past sexual acts were protected insertive anal intercourse with trannies street sex workers plus unprotected oral insertive, plus some deep kissing with these trannies.
Assumed I'm 100/99,9999% sure the condoms never broke because I constantly kept an eye on them in every intercourse, but I'm concerned about strange ways to be infected.
1) One way is to be infected by perhaps some little left infected cum remained in the mouth of the tranny from the previous client that perhaps ejaculated in her mouth and that she has passed to me via deep kissing. I don't know how many time is passed from the previous clients: I suppose at least 10-15 minutes. Is it enough to make the contact indirect or not?
2) The other way, more complicated, is this one: in some occasion after the insertive protected anal intercourse, the tranny made me a protected blow.job and after we have had a deep kissing. Now I'm scared that perhaps some infected liquid inside the anus of the tranny is passed, first, to the surface of the condom, after from the condom to mouth of the tranny via the oral sex (blow.job made by her) and at the end from the mouth of the tranny to my mouth via deep kissing. Don't know how many time is involved in this series of operation, but surely no more than few minutes. In your opinion this way can be a realistic one to be infected with HIV? Does the few time passed in this series of operation enough to configure the contact direct instead than indirect?
My possible associated ARS to a past suspect event can be dated at 7 January 2009 while the suspect act was a protected insertive anal intercourse with a tranny street sex worker plus an insertive oral non protected and a deep kissing in the third week of November 2008. I also ask if an ARS at 6 weeks and some day more can be possible.
Please answer me because I'm really scared.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Buon giorno Marco!
1. Absolutely no HIV risk.
2. Absolutely no HIV risk.
3. ARS symptoms generally become manifest at two to three weeks after HIV primary infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Frottage?
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.