Rimming with anal fissure

I recently allowed a guy to rim me and suck me on half dozen occasions. I did not use any protection and am concerned because I often have some slight bleeding in my anal area associated with a hemorrhoid.

My only contact would have been with saliva on my ass and cock. I dont know the status of this individual. Two days after my last encounter I began to feel a bit ill and noticed that a lymph node under my arm swelled up and became very painful for a few days.

My wife and I soon after had sex and two days after she seemed to get sick as well. I have been panicked that I got infected and that the viral load was high and when we had unprotected intercourse she became infected.

I have never exposed myself to this guys ejaculate or had any kind of insertive sex with him.

Do you think based on the above that this was risky? I plan to get tested to put my mind at ease.

The HIV-acquisition risk from insertive oral sex and rimming (even with a hemorrhoid) is extremely low. Symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) generally become manifest two to three weeks after primary HIV infection (not days). Your panic and anxiety may be confounded by your extramarital affairs with other guys. I would recommend you get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, primarily for peace of mind. In addition I'd suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do. Wouldn't you want to know if the situation was reversed? You might also consider counseling to explore issues surrounding your sexual orientation.

RESPONSE TO the one who posted the CD4 INJECTION question and spoke ill about the robert james foundation is a scum bag,the world knows that.
Patient require your help!!!!!