RESPONSE TO the one who posted the CD4 INJECTION question and spoke ill about the robert james foundation is a scum bag,the world knows that.

Dear brothers and sisters, this is a noble forum where millions are being helped by this God sent man Dr bob, and those using this forum please I beg you not to offend Dr bobs servise, this man is blemishless.. We cant be sitting quiet and reading stupid things and insults written about the robert james foundation, if you can do good then shutup and get lost,dont ever play with the lives of people who seek advise from this great soul. I am not a medical personal, but common sense tells you that there are several types of cd4 cells for each infection, and how can the stupid idea of injecting insects cd4 work on humans?? Also the billions of viruses are prodused and and distroyed and also millions of cd4 are prodused and distroyed each day,so may i ask, is it your stupid idea that tells you that you keep injecting your self all day long with cd4 cells , you will age and never catchup?? Good heavens, to hell with you and your cd4 injectables, leave us alone.... Please Dr bob publish this... Yours truely zambian counsellor.

Hi Zambian Counselor,

Thanks for your support. The best I can do is wish the feckless CD4-Injection-Guy enlightenment. (If he decides to proceed with his crazed idea, I hope he has his life insurance premiums paid up to date!)

Be well.

CD4 glycoprotein injections Jul 27, 2010

It didn't go unnoticed that a cure for HIV/AIDS would render the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation a little obsolete. Don't want that, do we?

Out.

Hello Clueless Fluffernutter,

Actually there is nothing I would like more than to close the doors to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation as a consequence of the end of AIDS. This would include curing my own longstanding HIV infection.

It seems to me that if you were any more stupid, you'd need to be watered twice a week.

Please note, you are now blocked from this site and I will not be responding to any more of your insanity or insulting commentary.

CD4 glycoprotein injections Jul 22, 2010

OK, I have been working for a few weeks now, bio-fabbing CD4 glycoprotein from insect cell stock and have a better than 90% purity. My next step will be to begin injections of CD4 on myself in gradual steps. The idea being to flood my body with high levels of free CD4 to bind up the receptors on every HIV virion in my system and halt the disease. My expertise is in bioengineering but I am not sure what immunological / allergic reactions this might precipitate. Who can I ask? The CDC and FDA are just playing games with lives. The abzyme research in Houston will be a cure for sure and it could be used today if not for Big Pharma paying off bureaucrats at the FDA to stall it. My life is essentially over unless I can use what's left of me to prove an effective cure. If you can help me with this, it would be great. I will proceed whether or not I hear from you again. Just thought you would want to see it succeed.

You are planning to inject yourself with "bio-fabbed CD4 glycoprotein from insect cell stock" that you have concocted yourself??? WOWZA! And you think "the CDC and FDA are just playing games with lives"???? Hmm. Dude, just how much crazy powder are you putting in your protein shakes every morning?

As for my assisting you with this insane idea, no way, no how! Not only is your plan extremely dangerous, but it makes absolutely no sense immunologically.

The best help I can offer is to urge you not to proceed!

does masturbation causes pimples on face and body?
Rimming with anal fissure