I'm Addicted to Donating...I Hope You're Addicted to Giving Answers!

THIS IS MY LAST E-MAIL THAT I NEED RESPONDED TO. I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ANYMORE. I gave you back symptoms in my last e-mail in regarads to "How About a Lottery Ticket If You Answer My Question". Well, this involved the oral with NGU. I was reading where NGU can, actually, facilitate HIV transmission. Also, here are my exact symptoms from time of last contact with the "Naughty Lady from Shady Lane"

Wk 8: Muscle pain, but mild.

Wk 8: One swollen lymph node on collar, but close to base of my neck. It has a white bump on it that I popped (folliculitis?). Has gone down to about half its size, but still there (over 1 wk)

Wk 8.5: Discomfort (tenderness or tightness) on each side below my ribs. I guess this is the kidney area. Some discomfort around navel.

Wk 9: Hard, pea-sized lymph node @ intersection of thigh and groin area. Been there over 1 wk and has not shrunk in size.

Entering Wk 10: This morning, 7/27/10, I notice a small node located near right armpit and the side of my right chest. It has a white bump on it that I popped.

Entering Wk 10: My mouth gets dry a lot more; especially at night.

In addition to this, I still have the heavy white film on tonque in the morning, sometimes there is a wave that goes through my forearm, and my thigh, shoulder and biceps get sore/pain from time to time (not as often anymore).

1) Does this updated, correct, information change your mind?

2) If I am infected, how much longer before the fever hits me?

3) I am trying to hold out until my 3-month window to test and talk to my wife. Will I make it before my body gives out on me?

4) Any other words of advice?

1. Nope.

2. Acute Retroviral Syndrome symptoms generally become manifest two to three weeks after HIV primary infection.

3. Physically, yes; psychologically, I'm not so sure.

4. Ratchet your worry level down multiple notches!

How About a Lottery Ticket If You Answer My Question Jul 23, 2010

Well, maybe a donation to your foundation -- it's a sure thing, unlike the lottery ticket. Well, here is my scenario...

4/2010 visited sex worker for unprotected oral. during her performance, her mouth came down on my penis and it felt like the inside of the urethra got damaged.

5/21/2010 visited same sex worker for unprotected oral.

6/23/2010 went to clinic. said they found NGU, and gave me doxycycline 100mg for 7 days. also did HIV blood work.

6/25/2010 went to private clinic for rapid test (couldn't take the wait). Result came back negative.

I've been really stressed. I can't eat, my body has been trembling, my heart races and palpatates. My sleep is ruined (I wake up @ 4am worried).

Currently, I have had the following symptoms: - itching - tip of tongue was tingling, 5days, then burning tongue,1.5days -I've noticed yellowish-white film on middle of tongue, towards back. it really gets on in the evenings.

1) what do you think? 2) since i tested @ 5 weeks, what is the likelihood that i may be okay when i test @ 3 months?

please answer, Dr. I value and appreciate your perspective.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Your negative HIV-antibody test at five weeks is encouraging, but not yet definitive. You'll have to wait for the three-month mark for that. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your oral adventures with the Naughty Lady from Shady Lane.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your three-month test remains negative.

If you doubt your negative test - Seek Help
Can my son still be a nurse if he has AIDS