If you doubt your negative test - Seek Help

I have read here on many occasions about people finding hard to accept their negative status, I too was one of those people.

I had tested negative at 4 weeks with the Duo Antigen/Antibody test, I couldn't accept the fact that it was negative! It was too easy, I re tested again at 8 weeks, same duo test, bingo negative! I had even booked into the clinic to have another test. Long story short. I ended up seeing one of the specialists, they in turn put me onto their psychologist. This was the best thing they could have ever done.

The also gave me a written report that I can refer to when I doubt my negative status. It clearly lists the tests completed, the finding, and how they came about the assumption. I even read this report today.

Please seek help if you are struggyling with your status, it nearly tore me apart. Help yourself.

I sleep and night and my life is back on track. You owe yourself that much. Having worried about this for so long, I was able to put this to bed. You can too.

Thanks for the testimonial! I'm confident it will help others who are having difficulty accepting the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence of their HIV-negative status!

Be well.

I'm taking the plunge!!! (psychiatrist or psychologist?)
I'm Addicted to Donating...I Hope You're Addicted to Giving Answers!