Red spots

I just noticed today that i have 3 raised red bumps on my left butt cheek and then 1 on my right butt cheek. The bumps are a little over an inch from my anus. The raised part is maybe the size of a dime and all of them have a small red ring around them. From what I can see there is no spots in the center of any of them and i dont have any other spots around the area or my body. I am currently taking atripla and just got checked about a month ago and I am undetectable with a cd4 count of 520. Do you have any suggestions on if this might be just a heat rash or something else? I scheduled an appointment for my ID doc next week.

Unfortunately I cannot diagnose skin rashes over the Internet. The description you give might suggest ringworm (fungal infection). Your doctor should be able to diagnose this problem and provide appropriate treatment. It does not sound serious.

Why is hetero vaginal intercourse still said to be risky?
for the worried wells come in and read this immediately!!