RE: Dr. Bob -- ITS YOUR SURFER MATES - WITH YET ANOTHER QUESTION - PLEASE ADDRESS!

He Dr. Bob,

My hommes and I would just like to shout out and give you a Big Thanks! You are the Coolest Dude and you have always helped us in our need. We are going to donate! Maybe we'll even throw in a few sea shells.:) And if while on the waves we even find any sunken treasure -- We're cuttin you in!! We Love Ya buddy! You're da Best!!

Is NO Risk the same as when you tell me Nonexistent - I understand that a little better. Is it the same. Keep the consistency with your mates!! So would you be comfortable to tell me you think my suds experience is Nonexistent?

Have a Wonderful Day - Some day I hope we can catch some waves together or just meet each other.

Surfer dude

Hello Dude,

No risk = nonexistent. Got it? Good!

CD4 glycoprotein injections
85 cents, doc! I'm in shock... really