CD4 glycoprotein injections

It didn't go unnoticed that a cure for HIV/AIDS would render the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation a little obsolete. Don't want that, do we?

Out.

Hello Clueless Fluffernutter,

Actually there is nothing I would like more than to close the doors to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation as a consequence of the end of AIDS. This would include curing my own longstanding HIV infection.

It seems to me that if you were any more stupid, you'd need to be watered twice a week.

Please note, you are now blocked from this site and I will not be responding to any more of your insanity or insulting commentary.

CD4 glycoprotein injections Jul 22, 2010

OK, I have been working for a few weeks now, bio-fabbing CD4 glycoprotein from insect cell stock and have a better than 90% purity. My next step will be to begin injections of CD4 on myself in gradual steps. The idea being to flood my body with high levels of free CD4 to bind up the receptors on every HIV virion in my system and halt the disease. My expertise is in bioengineering but I am not sure what immunological / allergic reactions this might precipitate. Who can I ask? The CDC and FDA are just playing games with lives. The abzyme research in Houston will be a cure for sure and it could be used today if not for Big Pharma paying off bureaucrats at the FDA to stall it. My life is essentially over unless I can use what's left of me to prove an effective cure. If you can help me with this, it would be great. I will proceed whether or not I hear from you again. Just thought you would want to see it succeed.

You are planning to inject yourself with "bio-fabbed CD4 glycoprotein from insect cell stock" that you have concocted yourself??? WOWZA! And you think "the CDC and FDA are just playing games with lives"???? Hmm. Dude, just how much crazy powder are you putting in your protein shakes every morning?

As for my assisting you with this insane idea, no way, no how! Not only is your plan extremely dangerous, but it makes absolutely no sense immunologically.

The best help I can offer is to urge you not to proceed!

Homosexual Misconcpetion- What did my Parents do to me?! Donation.
RE: Dr. Bob -- ITS YOUR SURFER MATES - WITH YET ANOTHER QUESTION - PLEASE ADDRESS!