Sorry If I came off rude

Hey Doc,

Sorry for being alittle impatient never thought you will reply to my question, I do read the archives it's just that it doesn't really answer all my questions.

I hope you can answer my questions preferbly the 2nd mail as it's more detailed, thanks again Doc!

Promise I'll donate to this wonderful forum of yours.

Apology accepted. Once I read a question and decide it does not warrant a personal reply, I delete it. Consequently I cannot retrieve your previous question. If indeed you've checked the archives and still believe your question deserves a reply, please resubmit it for consideration.

Protected anal sex, but still in a panic
Please help-psychologist said to ask you (FLIPPED, 2010)