HIV disclosure Laws In Alabama
Jul 27, 2010
I was wondering if you could tell me what the HIV disclosure laws are in Alabama when it comes to telling your partner that you are infected.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The Alabama law states that "any person afflicted with a sexually transmitted disease who shall knowingly transmit, or assume the risk of transmitting, or do any act which will probably or likely transmit such disease to another person shall be guilty of a Class C misdemeanor."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Swallowing Cum
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.