Good 'Ol Licking Ear+ Donation dedicated to my best friend.

My best best best friend are very playful and silly with eachother. He is HIV+ and normally I'm....well...normal with him. The other night we were taking photos, and I went behind him and stuck my tongue out near his ear. He tuned so fast my tongue swept his ear and the side of his face. If he had a cut or some blood on these areas and got on my tongue is this a risk for HIV transmission???? I have really bad sores in my mouth from oral herpes. Let me know!

Since we're on the subject, the other day he wanted some toothpaste on his finger just to wipe over his teeth. He didn't have a toothbrush available. He spit the tooth paste out of his mouth (without water) Then immediately after that like 5 seconds, I put toothpaste on my toothbrush but put too much so I rubbed my toothbrush on the bottom of the sink, WHERE HE JUST SPIT!!! Is this a risk of transmission if he had blood in his spit and with my sores from herpes. Before I put it in my mouth I pored alcohol and even rubbed bar soap on my toothbrush, then with water I clean all the alcohol/soap off. Is this a possible transmission risk??

I will donate $100 for your awesome work, and the money is also dedicated to my best friend whom I love and want to be comfortable around. Thanks for understanding :)

Please add to my email about "Good 'ol ear licking"- (Submitted Jul 25, 2010)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ADD THIS TO MY EMAIL AND I PROMISE TO MAKE THE DONATION EVEN MORE GENEROUS THAN I WAS GOING TO ANYWAYS.

What if there was blood at the bottom of the sink from him rubbing his teeth too hard with his finger, and what if I then rubbed my toothbrush in it and then brushed my teeth and brushed too hard where I bled? Remember I splashed rubbing alcohol, and rubbed my toothbrush on a bar of soap, and rinsed with water before I brushed my teeth. WOULD ALL OF THIS INACTIVATE the HIV blood if there was any there???

Donation will arrive very soon!!

Absolutely no HIV-transmission risk. I encourage you to review the information in the archives of this forum.

HIV Disclosure
NEVER has been asked; can't find in archives + Generous Donation