You have never answered one of my questions before, doc. Skin is making me WORRY! Will make a $175 donation!

I have a small red spot on my arm. It was light pink for a long time, but I just noticed today that it is more red. It is a little darker on the middle. It is not the least bit sore, and doesn't seem to be a pimple or that type of thing. It is slightly raised. Should I run right out to the doctor do you think??? It has a dark speck in the middle. It looks like a bite but it has been there for a month. Is this a sign of low platelets due to hiv? Is this a sign of HIV?

No need to run, hop, skip, jump or cha-cha-cha right away to the doctor. A routine visit with your general medical doctor or a dermatologist at your convenience is the most that is recommended if your "small red spot" persists or continues to trouble you, OK? What you describe is not consistent with low platelets or HIV.

How very grateful I am to have you... Much love always... Mommy of three
Should I start ARV treatment