How very grateful I am to have you... Much love always... Mommy of three

Just wanted you to know how much I love you and all that it stands for... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAVE to turn to that TRULY UNDERSTANDS. So much has happend to me recently, advice that I desperately need from you but right now,I tried really hard to type it, but tears come pouring down my face. I hope to find the courage to tell you in hopes... in hopes you can HELP ME. I AM DESPERATE, but you help me hold on. I want you to know that I too am here for you anytime... I may not have much to offer, but I will do all I can to help. (This is taking me forever to type, sorry!) Much love now and always from MY GORGEOUS BOYS and my humble self.

There is always hope. What a better place this world would be if everyone just helped one another. I've always found that whatever I give in the true spirit of compassion and generosity is returned to me a thousand fold. That then allows me to give a thousand fold more. Dry the tears. Try to keep perspective on your situation. Enjoy your three "gorgeous boys!" They are indeed a blessing worth celebrating!

concerned for our son
You have never answered one of my questions before, doc. Skin is making me WORRY! Will make a $175 donation!