REVISED-Medical Cannabis Consultations- Safety and Donation $70.00

Sorry in advance! I was trying to change some stuff in my email and I think it got sent a few times. This is the one I'd appreciate if you answered. This fear is ruining me, I need advice. Please :'(

Hi! I wanted to know if these medical marijuana doctors and facilities are just as safe and clean as any doctors office? I worry about their practices and if they use clean instruments when doing your exam. Can there be a risk of contracting HIV from a facility like this? I worry to think that they are not real doctors; I mean it is medical marijuana. They have the same qualifications as any doctor, right?

The exam that they give you is basically to take your vitals. Listen to your heart and lungs, blood pressure, as well as use that light thing, instrument to check your eyes and sometimes ears and nose too. In any of the instruments used in what I listed (especially the instrument to look in your eyes, nose and ears, I think it's called an ophthalmoscope) do they change that after every patient or is it something that is not changed? I would think it's like that blood pressure checker; they don't get a new one for every patient. But it scared me because it gets so close to your eyes and in your nose and ears! I worry if it could have HIV infected blood on it, then used on me. Is ophthalmoscope the right term?? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about :)

Let me know any info you have. Is there a risk if HIV infected blood was on any of the instruments then used on me? Or is it simply irrational? You're the doctor, so you know best. Thanks again. And here's the facilities website, let me know what you think or if you've heard of it http://www.aldridgemedical.com/

Large donation for your expertise! $70.00 being sent your way! Love you!

Relax Stoner, you're fine. Yes, they are real doctors and yes they use the same universal precautions to prevent transmission of blood-borne diseases, such as HIV and hepatitis. Your chances of acquiring HIV from undergoing an evaluation at that facility are nonexistent. You can't contract HIV from an ophthalmoscope!

So the answer to your question -- "Is it simply irrational?" is an unqualified yes!

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Now stop worrying, spark a doobie and don't bogart that joint, OK?

kissing (MOUTH TO MOUTH CHAMPAGNE, SAKE, AND SHOTS, 2010)
Why aren't you answering my questions doc?