How About a Lottery Ticket If You Answer My Question

Well, maybe a donation to your foundation -- it's a sure thing, unlike the lottery ticket. Well, here is my scenario...

4/2010 visited sex worker for unprotected oral. during her performance, her mouth came down on my penis and it felt like the inside of the urethra got damaged.

5/21/2010 visited same sex worker for unprotected oral.

6/23/2010 went to clinic. said they found NGU, and gave me doxycycline 100mg for 7 days. also did HIV blood work.

6/25/2010 went to private clinic for rapid test (couldn't take the wait). Result came back negative.

I've been really stressed. I can't eat, my body has been trembling, my heart races and palpatates. My sleep is ruined (I wake up @ 4am worried).

Currently, I have had the following symptoms: - itching - tip of tongue was tingling, 5days, then burning tongue,1.5days -I've noticed yellowish-white film on middle of tongue, towards back. it really gets on in the evenings.

1) what do you think? 2) since i tested @ 5 weeks, what is the likelihood that i may be okay when i test @ 3 months?

please answer, Dr. I value and appreciate your perspective.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). Your negative HIV-antibody test at five weeks is encouraging, but not yet definitive. You'll have to wait for the three-month mark for that. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your oral adventures with the Naughty Lady from Shady Lane.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your three-month test remains negative.

lymphadenopathy with negative teste
Sick of Oral Sex Questions (TRANSMISSION VIA ORAL SEX 2010)