Massage Oil + HIV-One cudnt get any loony than this..
Jul 23, 2010
Hey doc..I guess one could never get more paranoid then this..I had a massage couple of weeks ago..I m sure u can figure out what kind of massage was that...the lady used oil from a container..hands were clean,no wound etc. She s not a sex worker , just a massuer..massaged my woody for a price..
Im gettin paranoid...what if the lady was psycho..lol..laced the oil with hiv blood etc?
1. will the hiv virus still be alive? 2. any chances of transmitting hiv via oil? 3. they say blood doesnt survive long outside the body..how long?
thanks doc..my apologies but need to get my mind straight..i already donated.
Response from Dr. Frascino
So you went to a masseuse who massaged your throbbing tallywhacker "for a price" but she is "NOT a sex worker"???? Hmm. OK dude, if you say so, I'll believe you. (Millions wouldn't, but I will.)
As for your CQ (crazy quotient) it would rank somewhere between fluffernutter and totally looney tunes.
Responding to your specific questions:
3. Not long at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Syphilis Rash On Arm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.