Dr. Bob -- ITS YOUR SURFER MATES - WITH YET ANOTHER QUESTION - PLEASE ADDRESS!

Dr. Bob,

How's it hanging? Low ?? ( smile ) We have yet one more question for you.

I woke up early this morning to catch some waves. Maybe a couple of Dr. Bob Specials (Barrel Rolls). So I got up and shaved my face and cut my upper lip with the razor. I bled like I sliced my whole lip off. Now this evening - maybe 8 hours later - My mates and I went to grab some grub. I ordered a beer. Once the suds arrived, I waited 3 minutes before I started drinking it. I know this because that is how long my cell phone call was. 3 minutes. Then I put the glass up to my lips to take a drink and the glass slid down my upper lip and broke my cut open from the morning. Bleeding like a bloody race horse again. Here is my question. If the bartender or waitress is a HIV+ person and got any of the type of fluids onto the glass that contains the HIV+ virus - on my glass. And as I went to take a drink the glass ran over and broke open my cut -- 3 minutes after I was served my suds. So bad, that it made my lip bleed again. What are the chances of me catching the HIV virus if I waited 3 minutes before my lip even touched the glass? What are my chances here Dr. Bob?

Thanks for ALL YOUR LOVE, Surfer Dude (BFF) Hang tight!

Hello Surfer Dude,

Once again your concerns are completely unwarranted. No risk whatsoever.

You should spend more time catching waves and less time with needless HIV worries.

I'm continuing to hang both tight and low.

gonorrhea or prostititis?
$300 Donation! Not just talk, and actual donation! I don't know what to do.