Hair Dresser on Fire? NEVER been asked...strange

Ok, so tell me.... what's wrong with me??! I'm not sure if I have OCD, but here's the deal. I went into the hair salon today to get my hair done. When the washed my hair in the sinks, i noticed the guy they washed before me. As he was leaving, the middle of his head looked like it was OOZING blood!! I mean, the WHOLE middle part of his head from the nape of his neck down to his forehead. (it looked somewhat deep, dark, dried blood) I worried he had HIV and then used the sinkn he was using and worried if his blood from his head got into my ear or the cuts I have on my neck and ear. So I asked the lady who did his hair what color his hair was, she said it was black on the sides and the faux hawk was red. BUT WHY AM I STILL CONVINCED IT WAS BLOOD??!! What's wrong with me? I'm totally obsessed with this thought and wonder if I should get an HIV test. I had over 10 HIV tests in the last 1 1/2 years!!!!

I need your opinion and help. I feel like I'm losing it! I will donate $75 dollars via paypal. What email address shall I put for paypal. Please get back to me, I apprecaite it greatly.

Love, Gay in L.A

Hey Gay in L.A.,

Dude, you thought the whole middle part of his head was oozing blood??? Unless the hair stylist was named Sweeney Todd, it would appear your fears are totally whacked. Your HIV paranoia is OOC (out of control). You have become a chronic HIV tester (10 tests within the last 1.5 years!) and your fears are completely irrational. I would suggest you seek help from a competent psychotherapist (psychologist or psychiatrist). A combination of psychotherapy and anti-anxiety/antidepressant medications can often be very helpful in conditions like yours. Check out the archives. You'll find similar stories.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information, including the PayPal link, can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

POLICE FROM THE CARIBBEAN ISLAND
Dang just get tested