POLICE FROM THE CARIBBEAN ISLAND

Hey doctor this is the former worried police officer from the caribbean island that related the story about the hiv+ guy that was bitten by the dog and was bleeding that I with other officers apprehended .You told me my risk was nonexistant .I writing to say thank you because i had my hiv test results today and say WHOOOOOOO - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am negative .I will definitely be continuing supporting you and this remarkable cause you are championing .You are a Hero .I thank God for you .Your time and dedication on these forums have saved many lives .By the way i don't think i ever told you my name .My name is BARRY .Once again thank you .

Hey Barry,

Welcome back to the forum and WOO-de-firkin-HOO!!!

Thanks for your thanks, your very kind comments, and your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). All are very warmly appreciated.

Be well Barry!

masturbation with a Bikini swimming trunks
Hair Dresser on Fire? NEVER been asked...strange