CD4 glycoprotein injections

OK, I have been working for a few weeks now, bio-fabbing CD4 glycoprotein from insect cell stock and have a better than 90% purity. My next step will be to begin injections of CD4 on myself in gradual steps. The idea being to flood my body with high levels of free CD4 to bind up the receptors on every HIV virion in my system and halt the disease. My expertise is in bioengineering but I am not sure what immunological / allergic reactions this might precipitate. Who can I ask? The CDC and FDA are just playing games with lives. The abzyme research in Houston will be a cure for sure and it could be used today if not for Big Pharma paying off bureaucrats at the FDA to stall it. My life is essentially over unless I can use what's left of me to prove an effective cure. If you can help me with this, it would be great. I will proceed whether or not I hear from you again. Just thought you would want to see it succeed.

You are planning to inject yourself with "bio-fabbed CD4 glycoprotein from insect cell stock" that you have concocted yourself??? WOWZA! And you think "the CDC and FDA are just playing games with lives"???? Hmm. Dude, just how much crazy powder are you putting in your protein shakes every morning?

As for my assisting you with this insane idea, no way, no how! Not only is your plan extremely dangerous, but it makes absolutely no sense immunologically.

The best help I can offer is to urge you not to proceed!

Montly Donation Made and very very happy for that. No questions for now
consequences of snorting cocaine (HEPATITIS C and SNORTING COCAINE, 2010)