Montly Donation Made and very very happy for that. No questions for now

Hello there, doc!

Is everything all right with you? Did you have a nice trip?

Well, doc, I'm here to tell you this was a better month ($) and I got to make a donation of US$ 50 (my goal is to make them of US$ 100).

I know it's a little drop of water in the ocean, but I hope it can help, doc...

I'm almost finishing the rest of my site and then everyone will be able to access your link, my friend.

As a last question (well, I told in the title that there were no questions!!!), did you like the picture book?

Well, my friend, have a nice week. How is Dr. Steve? Send my best regards to him too.

All the best to you, my friend.

As we say here in Brazil, "você é o cara" ("you are the guy" or "you are the one")

Best regards

your BFF Brazilian guy

Hello BFF Brazilian Guy,

The trip was "hot" (114 degrees in the shade!).

Thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. What you may consider to be a mere drop of water into he ocean is, in reality, a tsunami of philanthropy for those in desperate need. For instance it costs a mere 85 cents to provide antiretroviral medication to a pregnant HIV-positive woman in Africa to significantly reduce the chance she will pass the virus on to her unborn child! Yep, just 85 cents could save a life!

I'll let you do the math to see how many lives might be saved by your $50 gift. On behalf of those lives please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Thanks also for the Web site link and the package of treats from Brazil! Yes, it arrived safely. I'm very much enjoying the book of beach photos and the CD/DVD. I'm sending a formal thank you to you via the post. Your thoughtfulness is warmly appreciated.

Be well BFF Brazilian Guy!

Taking Medications while testing for HIV and Hepatitis
CD4 glycoprotein injections