Taking Medications while testing for HIV and Hepatitis

Hello Dr, I promise i will donate to the organization. I got tested for HIV and Hepatitis C and both test results came back negative. But i just realized i was taking Famcyclovir during my window period because i had the shingles. I was just wondering do I have to retest again or it that medication doesnt effect HIV and hepatitis ? My doctor told me it doesnt but i just wanted to get a second opinion. Thanks

I agree with your doc! Famciclovir will not affect the validity or accuracy of your HIV and hepatitis tests.

conclusiveness of test
Montly Donation Made and very very happy for that. No questions for now