conclusiveness of test

Hi doctor Bob, I received oral sex from Fsexworker 178 days ago less than a minute. I tested negative on 55,62,92 and 176 days post exposure. It was rapid HIV test. I showed that report to doctor He told me that the last test taken is 4 days before 180 days or 6 months so has asked me to test >180 days.I told him >24 weeks is enough for conclusiveness of the test. He told me the information given in cyber are not correct. I have read many of the post where you permmitted Woo hoo after >12 weeks test for low risk exposure like mine. I am bit confused now and scared. I am great dilemma whether follow the things posted in this site or follow my doctor or move.Please I need your oppinion. I know there are similar post in this site but I still want assurance and oppinion from you. I will donante please answer my question. I was about to woo hoo but it was short lived after meeting my doctor.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests following your very low-risk potential exposure are definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

If your doctor doesn't agree, I'd suggest you consider finding a more knowledgeable physician.

Be well.

Medication
Taking Medications while testing for HIV and Hepatitis