Jul 20, 2010
Hi Dr. Bob!!! I went swimming in the ocean the other day with a cut on my leg. I wanted to know if I could get hiv if i was swimming with hiv positive men. Let me know the risks. Thanks!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Dude, tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. You think the entire ocean could transmit HIV? WOWZA! No risk! None whatsoever!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.