Jul 20, 2010
Hi Dr. Bob!!! I went swimming in the ocean the other day with a cut on my leg. I wanted to know if I could get hiv if i was swimming with hiv positive men. Let me know the risks. Thanks!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Dude, tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding. You think the entire ocean could transmit HIV? WOWZA! No risk! None whatsoever!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After French Kissing?
- Insertive Oral Sex Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Is Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Odds Of Infection Sensual Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.