Donation was made. Please dont ignore my question--- "ABOUT rapid test kit". (6th time uploading)

Dear Doctor Robert I am worried that the topic of my previous questions were too messy so you may not wanna take a look..

so my worry is: i bought a rapid self-test kit which used Gold-conjugate and HIV antigen to detect the existence of HIV antibody in our body. when i pricked my finger i mistakenly touch the sample pad with my finger tip. i am freaking out that the antigen will infect me through that wound!!

i bought another kit to look at. i realized that the sample pad was dried (i believe..... it was made with glass fiber material), and the sample pad was separated from the conjugate pad (they look purple), however they are overlapping.. i am frighten that the ANTIGEN will "fly" to the sample pad and get me infected....

here are my questions.. 1) what is an HIV antigen?? i would appreciate so much if you could give me a more detail explanation when u are extremely busy.. (so far i know they use the EnvProtein Gp 120, 41, 36 to test the antibody) but is it possible they use the REAL hiv virus!? 2) can HIV virus survive under dry and vacuum condition for 6 months?? 3) i had protected sex (from beginning to the end, around 7 mins) with a girl 5 months ago, i already had 5 tests and they were all negative. I will be having my other test after 6th month. how UNLIKELY is it that i will become positive after 6 months?? 4) is HIV antigen harmful to human body??

so far these are all my question and god bless, please let you read this and answer my question. I DO SUFFERING FROM THIS for MONTHS....

Person with anxiety

Hello Person with Anxiety,

I've answered similar questions a number of times over the years in this forum. The bottom line is that you can't get HIV infected from an HIV test kit or by getting an HIV test. None of the components are infectious. None contain live virus.

Responding briefly to your specific questions:

1. An antigen is a protein. It is not infectious. It cannot transmit disease.

2. No.

3. Protected sex is "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to five months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No additional HIV testing is warranted. If you do get a six-month test, the result will undoubtedly be negative.

4. No.

I <3 You Dr. Bob!
Ocean Swimming