i had to get a rohgam shot
Jul 20, 2010
im having my third child and i had to get another rohgam shot, im worried about the chances of getting hiv or any other std from this as i know its made from human blood product. it may sound stupid but i would like to know the chances of getting it or if anyone else ever has.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your fears are unwarranted. Rhogam injections are not a risk for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Medications Are Prescribed For Chlamydia?
- What Is The Life Cycle Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.