i had to get a rohgam shot
Jul 20, 2010
im having my third child and i had to get another rohgam shot, im worried about the chances of getting hiv or any other std from this as i know its made from human blood product. it may sound stupid but i would like to know the chances of getting it or if anyone else ever has.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your fears are unwarranted. Rhogam injections are not a risk for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do People Get HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.