Dr. Bob, please see this artice from the Dallas morning news and comment on it. I dont know why i read this one.

This is the URL link. http://www.lusakatimes.com/?p=27639

A man who calls himself "Dr. Rev. Prince" Nathaniel Tumbwe pleads guilty to rape and second charge of transmitting HIV for having unprotected sex with women in Dallas County without telling them he was HIV positive.

A man who raped a woman when he had advanced AIDS pleaded guilty Thursday in the middle of his trial, just as Dallas County prosecutors were wrapping up their case against him.

Nathaniel Tumbwe who refers to himself as a doctor, a reverend and a Zambian prince also pleaded guilty to a pending case for transmitting HIV to another woman during consensual sex while in a relationship.

Tumbwe, 47, also gave the virus to another woman, prosecutors said. None of the women knew he was HIV-positive when they had sex with him.

Tumbwe and prosecutors agreed to a 15-year sentence on each charge, with the terms to be served concurrently. He will be eligible for parole after serving half his sentence. Authorities will deport Tumbwe to Zambia when he is released.

Carolyn Hudson, 60, the woman Tumbwe raped, said in an interview after the trial that she agreed to the plea deal because he admitted his guilt in both cases, and because the other women were reluctant to testify if the trial reached the punishment phase.

It sounded good, Hudson said about the plea deal. I knew that the other women did not want to testify even though they would have.

Hudson said she hasnt met the other women, who also approved of the deal.

I would like to, she said. I would like to pray with her.

The Dallas Morning News does not typically name victims of sex crimes, but Hudson asked that her name be published because she wants to show that she is not ashamed of what happened and wants to represent all his victims.

Hudson has not tested positive for HIV. She must be tested once a year for 10 years.

Tumbwe sexually assaulted Hudson in October 2008 at her Cedar Hill home when she invited him to dinner to discuss a ministry he wanted to begin. He had repeatedly asked her to marry him and for sex, but she had declined multiple times.

Hudson testified that she had been celibate in the 12 years since her divorce until the sexual assault. Hudson and Tumbwe were two of about 600 elders at Potters House, the megachurch in Dallas.

Tumbwe had faced up to 20 years in prison on the charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for raping Hudson. He could have been sentenced to life in prison on the other charge, aggravated assault that caused serious bodily injury.

Prosecutors Josh Healy and Kate Pfeifle said the deadly weapon was Tumbwes penis and bodily fluid containing HIV.

Before Tumbwe pleaded guilty, he tried to persuade State District Judge Andy Chatham not to require him to verbally agree that he was pleading guilty.

I can just lift up my hand, he said to his defense attorneys, Michael Levin and Omar Nawaz. He also objected to a news camera recording his guilty plea.

Tumbwes reasoning? Im a prince in the country where I grew up, he claimed. Because of my royalty.

But Chatham said Tumbwe had to answer verbally, and he allowed the camera in the courtroom.

Im not going to fudge it and say close enough, the judge said.

Tumbwe eventually agreed to speak.

Yes, your honor, Tumbwe responded when Chatham asked if Tumbwes guilty plea was made freely.

After Tumbwe pleaded, Hudson took the witness stand to address Tumbwe in a victim impact statement. She wrote down what she wanted to tell him in advance, but ended up speaking without looking at her notebook.

Mr. Tumbwe, not Rev. Dr. Tumbwe, not Rev. Dr. Prince Tumbwe, she began. Nathaniel Tumbwe, how dare you think you can take advantage of a woman, especially a Christian woman?

Hudson repeatedly asked how dare you? and her voice grew louder and she spoke.

You caused me considerable damage and pain, she said. Every Sunday, its in my mind. You caused me to question the church and the faith community.

By JENNIFER EMILY / The Dallas Morning News

Dr. Bob, i am very worried where it says you have to get tested once every year for ten years. I got hiv antibody test after 10 months after my exposure, and after that i have read here and so many other places, that 6 months is enough, so i decided to move on and am having unprotected sex with my wife. Please comment on this Dr. Bob as i am very worried. Thank you.

Your 10-month negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

There is no medical justification for the "test very year for 10 years" recommendation. None whatsoever. The case of the HIV-positive doctor/reverend/Zambian prince/rapist/Dallas megachurch elder has nothing to do with you. The recommendation for HIV testing has nothing to do with science. And much that happens in megachurches has nothing to do with reality, but that's a whole other topic.

Stop worrying. All is well; including you.

Thank You Dr. Bob -- Taking your Advice and Seeking Help is the best thing I ever Done.
is it true gay "tops" are less likely