Thanks, Dr. Bob

Hi Dr. Bob,

It's "Anxious Aussie" checking in. I got tested -- and, as you expected, everything is fine. I can't believe I wasted three years of worrying instead of, as you said, growing a set and getting it over with. I just want to thank you for taking the time to answer my question and to reassure me that I would test negative -- if you hadn't, I don't think I would have been able to go through with it. (The longest 72 hours of my life.) Keep up the great work. I've made another donation to say thanks.

Anxious Aussie

G'day No-Longer Anxious Aussie,

WOOO-de-Frickin-HOOOO!!!

Thanks for your thanks and the donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Both are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. And, by the way, that new set you grew is impressive!

Expression of Gratitude
HIV/AIDS CLINIC-NURSE NEEDS ADVICE. Donation added!