Did I give my brother HIV? resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum

So, last night I was masturbating in the bathroom and I had ejaculated semen in different places around the floor. After, I took toilet paper and wiped it up, making sure there wasn't any "noticable" amounts left. After I left, my brother walked in bare-footed and i'm not sure if he had any open skin/cuts on his feet (I asked him if he had any cuts on his feet and he said no). What I am worried about is that is it possible that from my semen, could I give my brother HIV? I mean, I cleaned it up with dry toilet paper but who knows how small HIV is, so if I do have it I'm not sure if I could of left reminants. I've never had sex and never shared drugs... i feel like i'm HIV OCDing! Edit: also, I believe both my parents are HIV-negative, and I've never been told by doctors or parents I have HIV or any other STD... Sorry about posting in wrong place!

Glad you found the proper forum to post your question!

Your HIV-related concerns are irrational and unwarranted. You are indeed "HIV-OCDing"! I'd suggest you seek counseling (psychotherapy). Living with such anxieties is uncomfortable and unnecessary. Peruse the archives of this forum. I'm confident you'll find the information and testimonials both enlightening and rewarding.

Please answer I will donate.(Will match last one)
can i catch std