Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please Please Answer my question plz,plz from Spain+ Donation
Jul 18, 2010

Hi Dr.Bob, I m from spain.. sorry my english bad.. two months before i went to red district area..then i choose one girl and went inside. I spend just 7 mins with her. i just touched her vagina outside by my finger (around 5 to 10 seconds) (that time no fluid/blood came).. after that i hugged her. and touched some other parts..after 3 mins.. i got masturbated(but i weard my clothes).. then i went bath room and wipe out my fluid with paper and washed my hands too.. i m damn sure i touched her outside vagina (no fluid or blood came and also she told that she weard condom inside).. is there any possible to get HIV?..

Till now i m very normal,but little bit afraid myself.. Please guide me.. i m so much depressed a lot.. advance thx.. waiting for your replies.. I m assure you , i will send 200 Euro donation to you.. Please answer my question as soon as possible.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Spanish Guy,

First off congratulations on your World Cup victory! Yupi!

Regarding your walk on the wild side in the red light district, your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or HIV testing based on the information you provided. Peruse the informant in the archives of this forum (in English) and also the Tratamientos forum (in Spanish). You should find the information both enlightening and very reassuring.

Thank you for your generous gift of 200 euros to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one compassionate gift will touch many lives in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my best good-health karma that you'll always be HIV free.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
gardasil / treatment of warts / beneficial?
Next
Different Type Of Question From 60 Year Old Man

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.