Please Please Answer my question plz,plz from Spain+ Donation

Hi Dr.Bob, I m from spain.. sorry my english bad.. two months before i went to red district area..then i choose one girl and went inside. I spend just 7 mins with her. i just touched her vagina outside by my finger (around 5 to 10 seconds) (that time no fluid/blood came).. after that i hugged her. and touched some other parts..after 3 mins.. i got masturbated(but i weard my clothes).. then i went bath room and wipe out my fluid with paper and washed my hands too.. i m damn sure i touched her outside vagina (no fluid or blood came and also she told that she weard condom inside).. is there any possible to get HIV?..

Till now i m very normal,but little bit afraid myself.. Please guide me.. i m so much depressed a lot.. advance thx.. waiting for your replies.. I m assure you , i will send 200 Euro donation to you.. Please answer my question as soon as possible.

Hello Spanish Guy,

First off congratulations on your World Cup victory! Yupi!

Regarding your walk on the wild side in the red light district, your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern or HIV testing based on the information you provided. Peruse the informant in the archives of this forum (in English) and also the Tratamientos forum (in Spanish). You should find the information both enlightening and very reassuring.

Thank you for your generous gift of 200 euros to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one compassionate gift will touch many lives in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my best good-health karma that you'll always be HIV free.

Be well. Stay well.

gardasil / treatment of warts / beneficial?
Different Type Of Question From 60 Year Old Man