Gloomy summer is no summer, can u be my sun?

Hey doc, hope all is well! I'm posting because I have an issue that has been haunting me for over a year now. Last year I posted and u answered by telling me that my three month HIV test was definitive and no more testing is needed. I trusted your advice and did not test again and considered myself HIV negative and I celebrated with a long woo hoooooo. However doc I have been experiencing a few things that have made me a bit nervous. One of them being reoccuring mouth sores, there was a point when I was getting sores like once a week for an entire month... As we speak I can count 4 in my mouth now.. I'm just coming out of a cold and sore throat I don't knw if that has anything to do with it.. I've been suffering of headaches more often since last years scare. I guess I should remind you the cuz of my worries. Last year I had unprotected sex a number of times with the same girl in a period of a month or so. I tested at three months from the last exposure and four months of the first exposure. I tested negative using a rapid finger test. Do any of these physical ailments sounds like anything I should be worried about?? The reoccuring mouth sores are seriously making nervous.. Please get my summer going.. Out here in California the sun hasn't been shining... Thanks doc. By the way last year I tested at 8, 11, and 13 weeks last year all negative.

I haven't changed my opinion on your WOO-HOO-ability. Your "symptoms" are not at all worrisome for HIV. If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put these unwarranted fears permanently to rest, get a single HIV-antibody test for peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative. If you still have worries after that, you should seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you dodged the HIV bullet.

New Antibody Discovered for HIV
False Negative Results