Sexually assaulted. Need advice + Donation

A few weeks ago I was in a situation where I was sexually assaulted. Luckily there was NO penetration! But he did grope me and now I'm worried about contracting HIV. Here are my questions:

A. He kept poking my arms and legs with his finger while he was talking to me, they were VERY hard pokes then I noticed his fingers were slightly beleeding. Is this a risk for HIV transmission if he poked my arms or legs and I had a small cut or anything?

B. Also, he tried choking me and put his hands around my neck (again his fingers were slightly bleeding and if I had cuts or anything on my neck)

Is any of this a risk? I don't want to leave a check for donation because I don't want to leave my name and so on (legal issues) So is cash ok?? Thank you so much for your time and willingness to help us. We love you.

Hopefully you reported the assault and the perpetrator is now behind bars.

Regarding your HIV risk, it's essentially nonexistent. If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for peace of mind. I'm confident the result will be negative.

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, we certainly accept cash (and every other form of donation). Donation information including the foundation's address can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well.

Thank you, doc!! Again and again, thanks a lot!!!!!!
Thank You, Dr. Bob