Thank you, doc!! Again and again, thanks a lot!!!!!!

Hello, doc!

I want to thank you for answering and helping me one more time...

About the package I visited the US mail site and tracked it. It has already arrived to Los Altos (it arrived today), so I think it'll be soon in your hands.

I wanted to say something, my friend... I can't explain this, but in fact I learned a lot with you. As I told, I'm not affraid of buses, cinemas, handshaking and all others things...

Now, here's what's difficult to explain: why in the hell, why am I so affraid to have been infected in that episode 13 years ago??????? There are times when I stop and think "stupid! Stop thinking those things!!!" but there are other times when I get in panic!!!! It's "ups" and "downs" the entire day...

I'll give you an example: there's a site of a search company where people put questions about a lot of subjects expecting an answer. And, of course, there are questions about hiv transmission...

Well, I try to spread everything I learned with you, in questions like "I shaked hands with someone, can I get hiv?" and "if I scratch my eyes after taking a bus, can I be infected?"...

I want to assure you that I am NOT answering not that I don't know. I'm just trying to spread knowledge because I know how much wrong information is in the internet.

But doc, why can't I pass over my ONLY fear??? I'm not affraid of becoming hiv infected, but I'm affraid of have already been... It sounds stupid, silly, I know, but I've been trying to change it... Unfortunatelly, I still didn't get very successfully on it...

Well, that's it, my friend. I don't know if I was able to explain it with my poor english, but that's it...

Again, thanks a lot!!! Hope everything is all right there and hope you like the books (the one with the pictures and the mine one).

Best regards, my friend!!!! Have a nice weekend!

Your BFF Brazilian Guy.

Hello BFF,

I'm currently in Palm Springs, but my staff at the foundation office will hold the package until I return next week.

Regarding your fear of being HIV infected 13 years ago, the fear is irrational and unwarranted. Get tested. The result will be negative and if that doesn't completely resolve your chronic worrying, you should seek psychotherapy to help you confront and conquer your irrational fear of being HIV infected.

Good luck and thanks in advance for the package.

boxers
Sexually assaulted. Need advice + Donation