boxers

during a shower at my gym, i left my bag open and i saw somebody looking for something next to my bag. i had my boxers in it, and what aorries me is that he may have touched my boxers and was bleeding. i didnt put them on until like 1-2 min after he MAY have touched it, and didnt scratch my buttcrack until like 5-10 min, after i dressed up completely. 1.would there b an hiv risk if my boxers had a few blood spots and it touched my buttcheeks, or VERY lightly on the OUTER EDGE of my buttcrack. i read that fingering even with blood is of essentially no risk. is this the case? 2.i saw a couple brown spots that WERE NOT crap and idk what it coulve been as i wasnt bleeding, but what would be the risk if it WAS POZ BLOOD and when fresh, went between my crack?

You "didn't scratch (your) butt-crack until like 5-10 min after you dressed . . . ." WHOA, that's TMI. You "saw a couple of brown spots that were not crap" on your boxers . . . . Now that's way, way TMI.

Let me briefly respond to your two specific questions so I can move on to a more appetizing question.

1. No risk.

2. No risk.

Dr. Bob please don't ignore was your infection really a needle stick accident??? (DR. BOBS OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE, 2010)
Thank you, doc!! Again and again, thanks a lot!!!!!!