Sex with no ejaculation...

My boyfriend is H.I.V. positive, we've recently had sex in which it was unprotected, and he didn't ejaculate inside of me, and when I topped him I just rimmed him and nutted inside of him, I didn't feel any of his juices get on my penis. Am I in the clear or should I be concerned?

Are you in the clear? No, you are not.

Should you be concerned? Yes, you should.

Unprotected sex places you at risk for STDs, including HIV. That you knew your boyfriend is HIV infected and you chose to have unprotected anal sex with him places you at considerable risk. But you knew that already, didn't you? Of course you did. And if on the off chance you were home-schooled or recently teleported here from another galaxy and didn't know that barebacking was risky, your positively charged partner certainly should have known!

My advice is that you stop putting yourself at risk immediately. That means use latex condoms for all penetrative sex. You and your virally enhanced boyfriend should read through the chapters in the archives of this forum devoted to magnetic couples, HIV sexual prevention and safer sexual techniques. You should an HIV-antibody test now. If that is negative, you will also need follow-up tests at both the three- and six-month marks.

I hope this response will serve as a wakeup call for you; as in "wake up and smell the AZT!"

Please Dr. Bob, im dying here!!!!!!!!!!! I know i will get ignored again!
I already donated Please do not ignore me...I beg u