Please Dr. Bob, im dying here!!!!!!!!!!! I know i will get ignored again!

Dear Dr. Bob i have had 5 HIV TESTS in the past year 1/2. All where hiv 1/0/2 ICMA tests which were negative/non-reactive. My problem is from various sites (including this one) is hearing it has taken longer than 6 months extremely rarely and some people NEVER test positive...!!?? What, im having a real hard time dealing with this for just this reason. I hope that there are reasons for these cases and not just some random joe shmo taking longer for the hell of it. I want to get back to regular life yet sometimes feel is overwhelming and think suicide, i want my 1 year 3 month test to be final but i think im finally teetering over the edge. Do you accept paypal?

Relax Max. Yes, there are reasons for the extremely rare cases of delayed seroconversion and it's not your average "joe shmo taking longer for the hell of it."

Your repeatedly negative ICMA HIV 1/0/2 tests over the past 1.5 years are definitive, conclusive, WOO-HOO-able and move-on-able! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. If you are having difficulty accepting the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative and especially if you are feeling "overwhelmed and thinking of suicide," you should seek the help of a psychiatrist. Psychotherapy combined with anti-anxiety/antidepressant medication can be very helpful. Don't "teeter over the edge." Just get the help you need and you'll soon be WOO-HOO-ing rather than worrying. Remember, HIV is not your problem, OK?

Regarding PayPal, yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation does accept PayPal as well as nearly every other form of donation (credit cards, checks, cash, direct wire transfer, appreciated securities, etc.). Donation information and the PayPal link can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your desire to help others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will always be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Whose co#k do I have to suck to get an answer around here?
Sex with no ejaculation...