Whose co#k do I have to suck to get an answer around here?

YDoc. Nothin og in the archives for this. Fifth time writing. I'm sorry for clogging up your inbox. Got fingered for about two minutes. Stopped because it hurt.noticed the guy had a dry bloddy hangnail/cuticle on his finger. Is this dangerous? I'm having terrible thoughts. It seemed to be from earlier in the night. I sat and talked before letting him finger me and giving me oral. So for sure it was 15 minutes old. But like I said it was 'dryish' when I saw it. I'm worried that it could have bled more once inside of me. Am I being paranoid? It was small and had dry blood on it when I saw it. I been in a panic since.

Sexual favors to get an answer??? Wow! Who knew???? Thanks for the kind offer, but as you can see below, I've already responded to your question, twice!

I was one of your one night stands from back in the days Jul 6, 2010

JK Doc. Just hoping to grab your attention in the sea of emails you must receive. I'm really anxious and need help. I know you hate people clogging your email so I apologize for writing a third time. I have asked this same question to the other hiv forums google brought up and they all said no risk. I also didn't find anything in the archives for this question. I looked for hours. Trust me. My exposure was being fingered by a guy. Guy fingered me for a couple of minutes. Told him to stop because it wasn't feeling good. After this I look at his finger and he had a bloody cuticle/hangnail. It looked dry or "dryish". What I'm fearing is what if it bled again while inside of me. It looked to be a couple of hours old. I sat and talked to him for about 10 to 20 mins before I let him gime me oral and finger me. So I'm guessing the blood was at least that old. I'm really worried. I cried after seeing this. I basically had unprotected sex with blood in my rectum. Do you think I'm being paranoid or do I have a legit worry? The hangnail/cuticle was small but did have blood on it. Looked dry but can't be too sure it was completely dry. Do you think this cuticle/hangnail could reopen and let out enough blood to infect me once inside of me? Thank you and hope you had a good Fourth.

So you think merely by claiming to be "one of my one night stands from back in the days" that I would pay attention and answer your unrelated question? Well, apparently you were correct. Actually I already answered your question. See below. And just for the record I actually read all, yes each and every one, of the questions that cram their way into my inbox! However, it is true, I have always been a sucker for a clever title.

take on this hard question, please Jul 6, 2010

I was fingered by a guy for about two minutes. When he was done I noticed he had a cuticle/hangnail that was small and had some dry blood. It must have been from early in the day. Do you think I'm at risk for hiv. My world has come crashing. I keep thinking the hangnail/cuticle bled some more when he penetrated me with his finger. Am I being paranoid? The blood was older than 15 minutes for sure because that's how long we talked before I let him give me oral and finger me. I know you hate people clogging your inbox but nothing in the archives for this type of exposure. Sorry for sending about four emails. I will donate as soon as I test.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. HIV cannot be transmitted by dry blood. The chances your buddy's cuticle/hangnail problem resulted in significant bleeding while he was fingering you is remote. As always if you remain worried that you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

results from a blood donation
Please Dr. Bob, im dying here!!!!!!!!!!! I know i will get ignored again!