Please. Help from Spain. 100 % sure HIV.

Hey Doc!! first of all thank you so much for your dedication to others, i read you almost everyday, and secondly sorry for my english, i am from spain. I really beg you for any advice. Here is my nightmare story:

11 weeks ago i was on thailand for bussines and i made the worst error in my life. I went for massage, but after the massage the "thing" continued, you know..... Just after started to have protected sex with the girl, the condom broke. I noticed it inmediatly, and i stopped, i went to the toilet, washed my penis and i also pee ( i dont know if it helps). Because i freaked out i told the lady that no more sex, so she gave a hand masturbation. I started panicking from next day, concerned about hiv.

4/3 days later pain in muscles and joints, mostly in the legs

7 days after:lost apetite completely, constipation (first time in my life), and burning sensation in esophagus

10 days: developed purple rash in my pelvis, and red rash in chest. Also a big red patch in the head of my penis, around the uretra. The burning sensation on esophagus increased and expanded to chest and back.(candidiasis in esophagus??????)

11 days everything dissapear.

I decided to go back to spain the next day, i was 100% sure i had HIV infected. In spain, i went to see best hiv doctor (Dc santiago moreno), he ordered PCR RNA, ELISA, Full blood test and CD4 and CD8 counts. Evreything came okay. He told me to come back in 2 weeks to do all the tests again.

During the 2 weeks in spain waiting for new tests, i had one oral ulcer, and also brushing my tongue i noticed a bit of blood and pain in the back of my tongue. FUCKKKKKK!!!

I also took 2 DOU test (P24+ Ab) all negative.

Week 4: i go back to doctor for my new test. PCR RNA and Elisa, all negative.

I kind of relaxed, so i go back to work in asia. At week 6, i started with pain in neck, armpit, groin and behind knees. Again devastated because i was sure i had swollen glands all over my body, i return to spain, again 100% sure i have HIV. again Doctor moreno, checked me and said that he dont notice any swollen gland in my hall body. I was alredy so depressed so i quit my job and i decided to stay in spain with my family.

Week 8: Duo test again. Negative

week 9: PCR RNA+Elisa. Negative

week 11: Elisa. Negative

Questions: 1) Is possible to develop candidisis in esophagus at 7 days after exposure?. If it is, it can disappear with no treatment in 4 days?, maybe with my CD4 increase, because when i check my CD4 they were okay.

2) do you recommend me further testing after 3 months according to my symptoms. I read Subtype A/E, has longer window period

3) Can rash of ARS last for only 1 day and a half?

Thank you so much in advance doctor

Best to you

You may be 100% sure you are HIV infected; however, I'm 100% sure you are not! Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests and undetectable quantitative HIV PCR RNA tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are recommended.

There was really no indication for ordering CD4 and CD8 cell counts. These tests are not diagnostic for HIV. Your results were normal (which was to be expected).

Responding to your specific questions:

1. No. The symptoms you describe are not consistent with candidal esophagitis.

2. No.

3. No.

I would recommend you read through the wealth of information on this site, in its archives and on the related links. We even have a chapter entitled "I'm Positive I'm Positive." I'm confident you will find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Be well.

re subtype B clarification - thankyou
Re:Business Woman - Sweat