re subtype B clarification - thankyou
Jul 6, 2010
Thankyou Dr Bob for the speedy and enlightening answer to my question - I THOUGHT that was what it meant but just needed to be sure. Thanks again!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush Contagious In Adults?
- How Long Does It Take The Body To Create Hiv Antibodies?
- What Medication Can You Take For Neuropathy?
- Candidiasis Yeast Infection?
- Is Passing Of Thick White Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of Aids?
- Should Healthcare Worker Be Tested To See If They Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.