take on this hard question, please

I was fingered by a guy for about two minutes. When he was done I noticed he had a cuticle/hangnail that was small and had some dry blood. It must have been from early in the day. Do you think I'm at risk for hiv. My world has come crashing. I keep thinking the hangnail/cuticle bled some more when he penetrated me with his finger. Am I being paranoid? The blood was older than 15 minutes for sure because that's how long we talked before I let him give me oral and finger me. I know you hate people clogging your inbox but nothing in the archives for this type of exposure. Sorry for sending about four emails. I will donate as soon as I test.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. HIV cannot be transmitted by dry blood. The chances your buddy's cuticle/hangnail problem resulted in significant bleeding while he was fingering you is remote. As always if you remain worried that you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident your definitive three-month test will be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

Eh, What's up Doc? Please help...
Could long term bactrim use hinder a rise in CD4 count?