Jul 5, 2010
WHILE PROVIDING PERINEAL CARE FOR A PATIENT I HAD A SPLASH OF URINE IN MY EYES AND FACE. I CAN BE INFECTED WITH THE CONDITION OF HIV. THE PATIENT IS HIV POSITIVE
| Response from Dr. Frascino
All occupational exposures should be reported, documented and evaluated by your occupational health department. That said, your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best. Urine that does not contain visible blood is not considered infectious for HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.