For Doc Bob ... The Interview AND NiNe Question About HIV (EIA TEST ) AND HCV ANTIBODOES AND THE COINFECTION AND DELAY OF WINDOW PERIOD .. THE INTER VIEW THAT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER BY THE HELP OF DOC BOB :)

this interview with doc bob who will answer all the q about the hcv and hiv and delay window period .

am asking and the prof is asnwer :)

8 Qustion that will END YOU WORST NIGHMARES :)

lets start Sir Bob :)

1ST : DOC i did the test for HIV 1 AND 2 3RD GENERATION (EIA) up to 8 months do i need any more testing FOR HIV EIA ?

2nd : DOC i did the test for HCV Antibodies up to 8 months and it is negative do i need any more testing FOR HCV ?

3RD : DOC I DID THE TEST FOR HEPTAITES B (HbsAG ) up TO 8 MONTHS DO I NEED ANY MORE TESTING FOR HEP B ?

4TH :AM OVEVREACTING TO MAKE THE TESTS FOR ALL OF THEM TO 8 MONTHS ?

5TH : IF AM NEGATIVE FOR HIV AND HCV ANTIBODIES UP TO 8 MONTHS THIS MEAN AM 10000000000000000000000 % NEGATIVE TO HIV AND HCV ?

6TH : TO MAKE EVERY ONE ASK NO MORE ( IF SOME ONE DID THE HIV TEST EIA AND HCV ANTIBODIES UP TO 8 MONTHS ? ARE YOU SURE HE CAN GET MARRAY TODAY AND START THE THE BABY MAKING ?

7TH : IF SOME ONE IS NEGATIVE HIV ( EIA ) AND HCV ANTIBODIES UP TO SIX MONTHS AND IT IS NEGATIVE ... THIS STILL 100000000000000 THAT'S THERE NO DELAY WILL OCCURE TO THE WINDOW PERIOD ?

8: IF WE REPLACE THE 8 MONTHS TO 6 MONTHS IN ALL THE Q WILL STILL THE HIV EIA AND HCV ANTIBODIES 100000000000000000000 % ACCURATE ? AND THERE NO DELAY ?

9th: HOW ACCURATE THE HIV 1 & 2 ( EIA ) UP 8 MONTHS AND HCV ANTIBODOES UP TO 8 MONTHS ?

AND THX DOC BOB 4 MAKING OUT LIFE GOOOOD LOVE YA DOC :)

nOTE : Acute Hepatitis C and HIV Mar 7, 2009

Hi Dr. McGovern I know you said that if a person has Acute Hepatatis C ..then and only then will sercoversion "might" delay HIV antibodies at 1 year? Like does that mean if I test negative for Hep C at 6 months that My HIV tests at 6 months will be accurate as well? Is that the definition of Acute hep c?

Thanks you

Yes, if you are negative for both tests at six months - you are done!!! Worry no further.

1. Nope.

2. Nope.

3. Nope.

4. Yep.

5. Yep.

6. Yep (and it's married, not "marray").

7. Yep.

8. Yep.

9. Extremely.

I agree with Dr. McGovern's response: "Worry no further."

HIVibrator
Indeterminate wb (PREGNANCY AND INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT TEST, 2010)